Safari Manager | Limpopo | 4 Star Lodge
We are currently looking for an experienced SAFARI MANAGER to join this well-established fast growing company located just two-and-a-hours’ drive from Johannesburg in the malaria free Waterberg region in the Limpopo Province. The lodge provides a magical wildlife experience that clients will never forget
- The candidate is required to be young at heart, but a mature individual
- You will be required to work under extreme conditions and long hours when required.
- FGASA NQF level 2 TO 3
- DEATS Registered
- Advanced Rifle Handling
- Valid Driver’s Licence with PrDP
- Solid references
- Matric will a requirement for this position.
- First Aid Certified
- 3 x years’ experience in managing position as a Safari Manager to manage the Safari Department (essential)
- Full Trails qualification (essential)
- 3 x years’ experience in a BIG 5 Game Reserve
- A Criminal Clearance will be required.
- Must have a valid South African ID.
- Excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the Safari department of 38 staff compliment
- Daily Scheduling of field guides over three divisions
- Budget Control
- Fleet Management
- Drive Scheduling
- Equipment checks, controls and maintenance
- Training, Guiding of Safari Team to ensure extraordinary guests experience.
- Market Related
- 12% provident fund paid by the company.
- 13th Check payable in December after completion of 1 year service.
- 50% Medical aid for main member.
- Meal per shift worked.
- Single Live-in accommodation.
Starting date: ASAP
To apply for the Safari Manager | Limpopo | 4 Star Lodge, kindly send your CV with written reference, Certificates and diplomas
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED